Application and Deadlines
The full application below must be completed and submitted by the deadline of 20th April 2018.
The application form including details on the initiative and eligibility criteria can be accessed at the British council website https://www.britishcouncil.org.br/events/researcher-links-workshop-social-ecological-resilience
- Applications must be submitted using the Researcher Links application form
- Application must be submitted before the above deadlines
- Participants must be Early Career Researchers: Early Career Researchers are defined as holding a PhD (or having equivalent research experience) and having up to 10 years post-PhD research experience. They are equivalent to the ‘Recognised Researcher’ and sometimes ‘Experienced Researcher’ categories in the EU framework for research profiles descriptors https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/europe/career-development/training-researchers/research-profiles-descriptors
- Participants must have a research or academic position (a permanent post, research contract, or fellowship etc) at a recognised research institution either in the UK or in Brazil
- Please note that participants are expected to attend all sessions of the workshop.
- Experience and relevance of the applicant’s research area to the workshop
- Motivation and contribution to the aims of the workshop
- Description of the long term impact expected through the participation in the workshop
- Ability to disseminate workshop’s outcomes
- Eligibility check
- Quality assessment
Notification of results:
Applicants will be notified by email 2 months prior to the workshop.
Equal opportunities and diversity are at the heart of the British Council’s cultural relations ambitions. While recognising that some research fields are dominated by one particular gender, coordinators are encouraged to work towards an equal gender balance, promote diversity. They must not exclude applicants on the basis of ethnicity, gender, religious belief, sexual orientation, or disability. Participants’ selection undertaken by workshop organisers must not contravene this policy. Extra support to enable participation of Early Career Researchers with special needs will be given.